An Interesting Gardening Joke
Gardening jokes are a great way to tell people who are watching that you are serious about gardening and appreciate their input. Whether it is a family member, a friend, or a neighbor, these jokes can be used to brighten up a dull moment in someone’s life.
For years, gardeners have joked about how they feel they live in the twilight zone. There is a special place in their heart for people who are able to laugh at what they think is another aspect of their hobby.
There are some people who joke about the importance of a good soil, in order to grow plants that they will be happy with. If you plant something with poor soil, they say, it may not be able to survive. In addition, if the plant needs to be watered when it is dry, then jokes are made about the lack of water in their lawns.
Some of the jokes that are passed around involve well-known people. They get really funny as the plot develops and grows more complicated.
When you are planted in the plot and you decide to try your hand at gardening, there is a feeling of adventure that comes over you. This excitement can be captured by writing down things that you see along the way, and passing them on to others.
Planting vegetables is not a walk in the park, either. When you start to realize the little creatures that live beneath the ground can be a lot of trouble, you can enjoy a gardening joke that relates to this.
It isn’t all labor and troubles that the little critters bring with them. Many times, people laugh about how their lawn is a haven for rodents. From the smell of the blood, to the taste of the flesh, it can be an interesting story for your friends and neighbors to listen to.In addition to stories about pests and rodents, there are many gardeners who love to take their gardening seriously. By the end of the season, you can be in good spirits because your yard has produced some of the best-tasting veggies that you have ever tasted.
One of the most entertaining informal humor, that is seen in many gardening endeavors, involves the color of the flowers that you plant. Some people are quite picky, while others are open to change in their color choices. A gardening joke about changing colors can be extremely amusing, especially if it applies to the type of flowers that you are planting.
As a gardening joke, you could mention that it is probably a good idea to transplant the bulbs into potting soil with a change of the bulbs’ color. Once the bulbs change from red to purple, it is time to transplant and change the bulbs to the final color.
Of course, there are plenty of other gardening jokes that are based around good humor. You can even use gardening jokes to remind yourself that no matter how hard things seem to be, there is always a solution.
Remember that planting is not easy, so do not expect to be perfect. When in doubt, remember that every gardener has to face problems that make them look for solutions, whether it is a good gardening joke or not.
- Gardening Jokes, Puns, Riddles, Humor, Witticisms (gardendigest.com) – Apr 10, 2011 … Jokes, Humor, Puns, Riddles. For Gardeners and Lovers of the Green Way. Compiled by Karen and Mike Garofalo. flow2.gif (27433 bytes).
- Gardening Jokes (jokes4us.com) – Jokes4us.com – Jokes about Gardening
- The 101+ Best Garden Jokes (upjoke.com) – A big list of garden jokes! 101 of them, in fact! Sourced from Reddit, Twitter, and beyond!
- Garden Jokes : Puns And One Liners (punsandoneliners.com) – A friend dug a hole in the garden and filled it with water. I think he meant well. Garden Jokes….
- Gardening Jokes and Funny Stories – Funny Jokes (funny-jokes.com) – Gardening jokes and funny stories. If you wish to be happy forever and ever, make a garden.
- Garden Humor (home.golden.net) – To boldly grow where no one has groan before. Garden Humour is owned and operated by David Hobson, Author/Storyteller/gardener/humourist, and is dedicated to providing a look at the lighter side of gardening Garden.
- Gardening Jokes, Quotes, Garden Poems and Gardeners’ Proverbs (no-dig-vegetablegarden.com) – The best collection of gardening jokes, gardening quotes and garden poems. There are beautiful nature poems, funny vegetable jokes and thoughtful green quotes.
- Farm and Garden Jokes (lifelab.org) – Knock, Knock… Have a joke or riddle of your own? Share it in the comments below. What did the doctor remove from her salad? Kidney beans! Why do worms …
- Everything in your garden even gardening jokes and happy stories…… (yourlifechoices.com.au) – The tree next door [London Plain] which I keep mentioning drops it’s leaves and we rake most up, but some we left for mulch, which we had not as the snails love …
- Garden Jokes (deepmiddle.blogspot.com) – I’ve been all over the web and only found a few garden jokes that I enjoy. Do you have any good ones??? (Dirty or rated G, I care not, thoug…
- 22 wittiest anecdotes about gardening (telegraph.co.uk) – These quotes are sure to raise a smile among those of a green-fingered disposition…
- Everything in your garden even gardening jokes and happy stories…… (yourlifechoices.com.au) – NEW Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don (pictured) said he has always ignored advice which urges gardeners to wear gloves to protect them from deadly …
- Garden jokes
- Flower Jokes
- Funny Stories
- Gardening Website
- Gardening Factory
- garden gnome
- garden theme
- funny shade
- garden center
- garden plot
- garden tool
- Gardening Palindrome
- garden decoration
- Garden hose
- avid gardener
- garden of eden
- green vegetables
- vegetable soup
- herb garden
- boiled egg
- valuable plant
- flower show
- cooked meal
- elementary school cook
- healthy meals
- good luck
- pink carnation
- salad dressing
- great stacks
- initial surge
- a pink
- green stuff
- compost heap
- front door
- town hall
- local town hall
- neat rows
- loud applause
- park bench
- old, run-down